Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time Flies...


Harrods is huge. Absolutely insane. I mean, anything is worth more than everything I own, but it was kind of fun to look at. Even the food. I got soup that was really good and then a cupcake that was pretty but mediocre in taste. But the toy store? Mind blowing. Every possible toy in the world exists there.
The day started with Princess Di's Playground area, which was a lot of fun. I got to be 5 again! And the park was way cool. There were dogs running around everywhere and it was a really beautiful area.
Well, tomorrow we leave for Paris. I was thinking all day about how this is my last day in London, and I'm actually kind of sad. Not really, I just wish I had a few more days before we left. I'd feel that way in a few days though as well. Paris is going to be a blast, though I'm a little concerned about meeting new people with the language barrier... I'll have more to say tomorrow, I'm hitting up the town to celebrate the last night!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dillan,

    It is Rick Martin, your mom's uncle, Patty's husband. I could not get my name to come up here, just the strange email address assigned to me by hotmail. I thought some explanation of who was blogging with you might be in order, lest you think I was the creepy guy from the museum.

    It sounds like you are having a wonderful tour. I would love to see the Magna Carta, C LK Lewis' home, Cambridge.....too cool!

    Patty and I were in Paris two years ago and had a wonderful time there. It is such a neat city, I am sure that you will love it.

    I enjoy your commentary; you're a funny girl. Continue to enjoy yourself and watch out for the creepies! lol

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dillan,

    Do you know the story about why Paul was without shoes and why the others were dressed in their particular attire?

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dillan. I've got Roofie all wired in to your blogs so she can read them. I hope you are having a great time and we all love you very much.

    Roofie says 60 million hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick- Thanks! Wasn't the reasoning behind Paul's shoelessness and cig in hand that everyone thought he had died of lung cancer? That's what I'd heard.

    Tell Roofie I'm sending 60 mil hugs and kisses too!

    ReplyDelete